- October 9, 2013 at 7:44 pm #323625
My daughter and I love frozen coffee but wow the price. Last night we decided to make our own and try to do it low cal. This is what we came up with. It really isn’t a recipe as we didn’t measure anything. We just did it by taste.
Put left over coffee from the morning in a jar
Added zero calorie sweetener to desired sweetness
Added vanilla extract a very little at a time till we liked it
Added low milk till it tasted just right
We froze it in and ice try then put what was left in the sealed jar till this morning.
We put the frozen ice cubes in the blender and added the cold coffee till it had enough liquid to blend well. Then yummy it was awesome.
- October 10, 2013 at 1:24 pm #444472DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
I do something like this also. Only I am lazier. Sometimes when I am working my coffee gets cold. So I just throw it in the blender with a couple ice cubes. Blend and sip. I guess I will start freezing it into cubes so it won’t be as diluted.
- October 11, 2013 at 7:41 pm #444517
Yum! And thanks! This sounds great.
- October 11, 2013 at 9:48 pm #444520cjsmith45Participant
Usually I just microwave my day old coffee, but I like the idea of making ice cubes. When I have left over coffee at my Brother’s house, it just gets dumped as they only drink “fresh” but I’m too frugal to let that go to waste!
- October 11, 2013 at 9:50 pm #444521cjsmith45ParticipantDRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
I’d like to find a clone recipe for the Sugar Free “Toriani” Coffee Syrups too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.