- This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated November 2, 2008 at 4:53 pm by .
- November 1, 2008 at 7:56 pm #265613rtebalt
Cooled cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe)
Orange slice candy
1. Frost a cooled cupcake (baked from your favorite recipe) with white icing.2. Flatten a large marshmallow on waxed paper with the palm of your hand. Cut a second marshmallow in half horizontally, then stack the halves on the first marshmallow to form a torso and head.
3. Push a thin pretzel stick down through the snowman (this will help him stand up), then set him on the cupcake.
4. Use decorators’ gel to create a mouth, eyes, and buttons, then add pretzel stick arms and a wedge cut from an orange slice candy for a nose.5. Accessorize with a candy hat (a Junior Mint secured to a Thin Mint with icing) and a fruit leather scarf.
- November 2, 2008 at 4:53 pm #402351incheck4real
This looks really fun we always do a bunch of crafts and cooking together with our son over the holiday’s !!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.