- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated June 11, 2012 at 4:47 pm by .
- June 11, 2012 at 4:47 pm #306686MrsPaws
Ranch Dipping Sauce
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill weed
1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 jar (32 oz) dill pickle slices, drained
1 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
1 cup AP flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
Vegetable oil for deep frying
2 tsp salt
1. In small bowl, mix all dipping sauce ingredients until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
2. Pat pickles dry with paper towels. In shallow bowl, mix 1 cup buttermilk and 2 tablespoons pepper sauce.
In another shallow bowl, mix flour, cornmeal and Cajun seasoning.
3. In deep fryer or heavy bottomed pot, heat 2 to 3 inches oil to 350°F. Dip pickles in buttermilk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
Working in small batches, fry pickles about 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels; immediately sprinkle with 2 teaspoons salt.
4. Serve hot fried pickles with dipping sauce.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.