- October 20, 2008 at 7:57 pm #264938
Fresh Homemade Peanut Butter
Makes about 1 cup
1 cup roasted peanuts
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon light corn syrup or honey
3 tablespoons peanut oil
1 tablespoon water
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Puree until there is smooth texture or less time for chunky.
Variations: Try cashews or almonds…delicious 🙂
- October 20, 2008 at 11:27 pm #401018
Can’t wait to try this! Thanks!!!! Homemade recipes are always the best because then you know exactly what you’re getting. 🙂
- October 21, 2008 at 12:15 am #401022
Kim, have you made this peanut butter very often? Sound really good and simple to make. I’ll have to try this.
- October 21, 2008 at 6:44 am #401041
I have made it a few times. I prefer the roasted peanuts but the other nuts work when you don’t have anything else for a different flavor. 🙂 I make it with the honey and the boys like it on bread without jelly because it has a sweet enough taste.
- October 21, 2008 at 9:13 am #401045
Thanks was wondering if the recipe worked for you. Or if you had any problems with it. I will make this one — and will let you know how I like it.
- October 21, 2008 at 9:57 am #401050
JoAnn if it helps it is a Wolfgang Puck recipe 🙂
- October 22, 2008 at 8:30 am #401155
Hey! This would be good to make as part of a gift. Homemade Bread,Peanut Butter,some Jam etc. A good gift basket.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.