FREE YOYO Lip Gloss TWITTER

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE YOYO Lip Gloss TWITTER

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      wilbe95

free yoyo lip gloss twitter

do you want to get a totally free yoyo lip gloss mini? fill out the form below and we will send it to you totally free! shipping & handling included.

all you have to do is follow them on twitter twitter.com/yoyolipgloss and post a tweet that contains the word yoyo lip gloss in it. include the link to your twitter account and we will send you the hidden link to get your totally free yoyo!!!!

https://www.yoyolipgloss.com/buyyoyo/index.php?dispatch=pages.view&page_id=4

Lovetosavemoney

This promotion has ended.

FreebieQueen

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED.

Thank you to all who participated, we absolutly love your tweets! You will be receiving a link shortly to receive your FREE Gloss. Enjoy.

If you would like to receive future updates about our promotions enter your email below.

YOYO promotions are starting to tick me off, they had a FB promo- which I signed for, they had a Blog Promo, which I also signed for and now they had the twitter promo, which I signed for and they were supposed to send a “secret” link to get the item.

Personally, I think they are full of Crap, but I’ll wait a few days to see if the link shows up.

Has anyone else EVER received anything from them?? My finger is on the Dud’s Trigger!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE YOYO Lip Gloss TWITTER