- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 19, 2008 at 2:17 am by .
- October 18, 2008 at 9:03 am #264816
Have you ever been in a less than desirable public restroom at a gas station, restaurant, mall or other location? Did you feel like telling the manager but were too shy or just didn’t have the time? Now that’s not a problem. Überloo’s ” Here is My Opinion” self sticking notes allow you leave your sentiments anonymously and quickly. Just check off the box that best describes what you think about the restroom and stick it to the mirror, wall or door.
ORDER YOUR OWN FOR FREE! Do you wish to receive your very own FREE package of “Here is My Opinion” post it notes? Fill out your information below and we will mail you out one package of 25 self sticking sheets!
- October 18, 2008 at 10:09 am #400858
This is great….lol
- October 18, 2008 at 11:14 am #400864
This is too funny, can’t wait for it to arrive!
- October 19, 2008 at 2:17 am #400890
Believe me if these do come in the mail–I’ll use these with no problem. Some of the public places should be put on a shame list…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.