FREE Überloo International Restroom Sticky Notes

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Überloo International Restroom Sticky Notes

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Have you ever been in a less than desirable public restroom at a gas station, restaurant, mall or other location? Did you feel like telling the manager but were too shy or just didn’t have the time? Now that’s not a problem. Überloo’s ” Here is My Opinion” self sticking notes allow you leave your sentiments anonymously and quickly. Just check off the box that best describes what you think about the restroom and stick it to the mirror, wall or door.

ORDER YOUR OWN FOR FREE! Do you wish to receive your very own FREE package of “Here is My Opinion” post it notes? Fill out your information below and we will mail you out one package of 25 self sticking sheets!

Überloo International

This is great….lol

This is too funny, can’t wait for it to arrive!

Believe me if these do come in the mail–I’ll use these with no problem. Some of the public places should be put on a shame list…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Überloo International Restroom Sticky Notes