FREE Trial Pair Certificate for ACUVUE

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Trial Pair Certificate for ACUVUE

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      wilbe95

acuvue® free trial contact lenses including colored contacts

complete the form below to receive a free trial pair certificate for acuvue® brand contact lenses.

the certificate is a useful reminder to ask about your free trial pair but it is not required for you to get a free trial pair. you may receive a free trial pair by visiting a participating eye care professional. available by prescription only.

an eye exam will determine if contact lenses are right for you. professional exam and fitting fees are not included.

faxonfive

Thanks..I have to renew my prescription in Jan. My Eye doctor said he would go ahead and use this then….never used Acuvue either…look forward to changing my eye color…lol

thanks!!

incheck4real

So does this work without a eye problem and just for changing eye color ??

wilbe95

You can try it and see. It would all depend on the place filling your order if they will accept it or not.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Trial Pair Certificate for ACUVUE