- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated October 29, 2008 at 8:25 pm by .
- October 29, 2008 at 11:12 am #265468
complete the form below to receive a free trial pair certificate for acuvue® brand contact lenses.
the certificate is a useful reminder to ask about your free trial pair but it is not required for you to get a free trial pair. you may receive a free trial pair by visiting a participating eye care professional. available by prescription only.
an eye exam will determine if contact lenses are right for you. professional exam and fitting fees are not included.
- October 29, 2008 at 3:18 pm #401960
Thanks..I have to renew my prescription in Jan. My Eye doctor said he would go ahead and use this then….never used Acuvue either…look forward to changing my eye color…lol
- October 29, 2008 at 7:29 pm #402003
So does this work without a eye problem and just for changing eye color ??
- October 29, 2008 at 8:25 pm #402018
You can try it and see. It would all depend on the place filling your order if they will accept it or not.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.