- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated March 22, 2012 at 10:28 am by .
- March 22, 2012 at 10:28 am #304551
To reserve your free tree:
* Go online and map out your house. Visit the Arbor Day Foundation’s easy-to-use, interactive online mapping tool. Just type in your address and the online tool will pull up a map of your house.
* Select the right tree for the right planting location. The online application will then help you determine the right trees to plant and the right places to plant them to save energy.
* Reserve your tree. After you select your tree and its safe, energy-saving location, simply press the reserve button.
* Tree is delivered directly to your home for planting. Two- to four-foot trees will be mailed from the Arbor Day Foundation nursery, directly to your home at the right time for planting (from Nov. 1-26) with easy-to-follow instructions on how and where to plant them.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.