- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated May 14, 2007 at 12:07 pm by .
- May 14, 2007 at 12:07 pm #240570FreebieQueen
FREE Tickets to The Price is RightTICKETS
If you would like to request free tickets to The Price Is Right, you can select one of three options listed below. As a reminder, everyone must be at least 18 years of age to be in the studio audience.
OPTION ONE – Online ticketing
Advantages to Online ticketing:
* You can access and request ticket availability online without the wait.
* There is a maximum of four tickets per email address.
* You can confirm and print your request from your computer within minutes.
* You can obtain maps to the taping location.
* We will keep you up to date by email if changes in scheduling occur unless they are beyond our control.
* Please note that if you apply for tickets online but are unable to attend, email us at email@example.com.
OPTION TWO – Write in your request for tickets.
* All tickets for May 1-3, 15-17, and 21-24 have been mailed and we are sorry but there are no more available by mail, online, or in the Ticket Booth. If you have sent in a request for May 29-31, those tickets will be mailed out in the middle of May.
*We cannot guarantee that every one will receive tickets due to the demand because of Mr. Barker’s retirement, however, there will be “Non-Ticket Slips” available on all taping days so please call our Ticket Office, 323-575-2458, Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5pm PST for further information.
* Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, with a note specifying the date and quantity of tickets needed (maximum of 4 per written request).
* Send your request to: The Price Is Right Tickets, 7800 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036. This is also the location where the show is taped — at the corner of Beverly Blvd., and Fairfax Avenue.
* Tickets are sent out approximately 2-4 weeks prior to the tapings. If you are requesting tickets for a Monday, please specify the 1:15PM or 4:30PM taping. All Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday tapings are at 2:30PM.OPTION THREE – Pick up tickets at our Ticket Booth.
*We are sorry but there are no tickets available for the month of May or June in our Ticket Booth. Only May 14 Test Show Tickets are available at our Ticket Booth.
* Tickets are not available the day of taping. If you don’t have a ticket on the day of taping, “Non-Ticket Slips” are available and these go in after the priority numbers and stand-by tickets have been honored. Please call our Ticket Office, 323-575-2458, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm PST, for further information.
* Our Ticket Booth is open as follows:
— On tape days: Monday-Thursday – 7:30AM – 5:00PM. On Fridays: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
— On non-tape days: Monday-Friday – 9:00AM – 5:00PM.
* A maximum of ten tickets per person can be picked up.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.