- This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated October 22, 2008 at 6:38 am by .
- October 15, 2008 at 11:36 am #264650
- October 15, 2008 at 1:23 pm #400617
Sweet! Now I have an excuse to sit for hours at Barnes and Noble!
- October 15, 2008 at 1:53 pm #400624
Grrrr my printer is out of ink!!! LOL
- October 15, 2008 at 2:34 pm #400628
lmao, i feel your pain! i’ve been complaining about my printer being outta ink for like a week now, and i still haven’t done anything about it! those ink cartridges are expensive!
i think the last time i went and bought them they were like $60!
- October 15, 2008 at 3:33 pm #400638
in the same boat here too. No ink!!!!
- October 15, 2008 at 4:37 pm #400650
Ink is sooooooo expensive, but there is a place here where you can have them refilled for $25.00 that is for both color and black. The only down side is that my printer still will say it is out, but worth the savings!
- October 15, 2008 at 11:15 pm #400709
Oh, I know what I’m going to do tomorrow!
- October 16, 2008 at 8:44 am #400719
No ink in the printer here either!!! Also no Barnes and Noble in my small town. Emailed the link to my best friend and also my daughter back home in NY, told them when they’re out having a latte, to think of me!!!!
- October 17, 2008 at 1:31 pm #400806
I’m confused with this coupon… it seems too good to be true! and is it “wrong” to print more than one of them??
- October 20, 2008 at 11:43 pm #401019
Thanks for the link. You can take your ink cartridges to Walgreens if you have a local one and they will refill it for $10 for black and $15 for color.
- October 22, 2008 at 6:38 am #401148
Wow! Coffee & Books! Sweet!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.