- September 4, 2008 at 6:54 am #262444
FREE Square Blue Sapphire Stud Earrings + S&H
1. Add the earrings to your shopping cart.
2. Use promotion code: 0801
3. Click the ADD button to activate the code.
4. Complete checkout.
Regularly $59.95, with the promotion code they’re $0.00!
$5.95 for shipping to Maryland.
Description: Square Diamond Cut Stud Post Earrings.
Precious Metal: .925 Fine Sterling Silver.
Polish: Rhodium (High Gloss)
Precious Stones: Blue Sapphire (simulated)
Gemstone Measurement 4mm across
Blue Sapphire Lore:
Blue Sapphire is the birthstone for the month of September and the gemstone representing the 5th and 45th wedding anniversaries.
The ancients believed sapphires influenced spirits, guarded against unchastity, made peace between enemies, and protected them from capture.
They were also thought to clear the mind and skin, cure fevers, colds, eye diseases, and ulcers.
Sapphire is a longtime symbol and guardian of purity, and it represents truth, sincerity, and consistency.
- September 4, 2008 at 10:40 am #398234
Now that is a bargain! One Christmas present out of the way!!! Thank you
- January 13, 2009 at 1:32 pm #409662
I received my order a few days ago. They are very nice; sterling silver posts and backs. Now I have one daughter’s birthday present as long as I don’t misplace them.
Setting up a special box for all the freebies, etc like this one to keep for birthdays and stocking stuffers.
- January 13, 2009 at 2:52 pm #409675
Very cool! I LOVE sapphires! 🙂
- January 14, 2009 at 1:03 am #409775
Thanks for the tip! I just placed my order and these will make a great Birthday or Christmas gift for someone.
- January 14, 2009 at 10:32 am #409829
Okay Im new to this forum. But I don’t see where you indicate WHERE I can get these ear rings..lol Help please!!! I would love to get a pair.
- January 14, 2009 at 11:09 am #409844Quote:okay im new to this forum. but i don’t see where you indicate where i can get these ear rings..lol help please!!! i would love to get a pair.
go back up the first post.
the area in the green is the link.
- January 15, 2009 at 4:05 am #409970
Just wanted to add, the earrings on the site don’ t look exactly like the ones you get. The ones you get are a lighter, more crystal type. They are simulated sapphires but very pretty.
The silver is probably worth more than the postage.
I have kept the company bookmarked for further explorations. I think they will offer other earrings, etc. in the future.
Can’t go wrong for the money here.
- January 17, 2009 at 10:27 pm #410484
I ordered a pair..I hope it’s not a scam!
- January 18, 2009 at 2:08 am #410510
Okay ladies.. I received my ear rings. I got them the next day!
Wow.. Any ways just wanted to let you know that it is not a scam. You actually do receive them.
Great to stuff away for a gift. Specially for the price. =)
- January 18, 2009 at 11:29 am #410548
I received my 3 pairs yesterday and they are fabulous!!! My mother in law is going to think I paid a bundle LOL…Thank you for the post!!!
- January 18, 2009 at 12:38 pm #410545
can you get more than 1 set of earrings at a time? or do you have to order each pair separately?
- January 18, 2009 at 11:44 pm #410676
Just wanted to let everyone know that this offer was definately not a scam. I received my earrings yesterday. They are pretty and came in a gift box!
Kim in NC
- January 19, 2009 at 10:58 am #410725
I ordered 3 at the same time…you just pay the shipping…definately worth it. They are so nice!
- January 19, 2009 at 4:39 pm #410751
Thanks! i ordered 4 sets, and in the confirmation it only has 2 sets. oh well..
2 sets for 4.95.. i’ll take that!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.