- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 8, 2007 at 11:36 am by .
- August 8, 2007 at 11:36 am #242033
FREE Smuckers & Jif Lunch Bag – MAILIN-The Great American PB&J Giveaway
Create an original essay, describing your Most Memorable Peanut Butter and Jelly Moment.
Contest begins 08/05/07 and ends 10/01/07. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age or older by 10/01/07. Void where prohibited. Purchase required; see Official Rules.
You could win one of Ten Grand Prizes including one seven day/six night trip for four to Washington, D.C. or the Bar Lazy J Dude Ranch in Parshall, CO.
And all qualified entrants will receive a Smucker’s and Jif Logo Lunch Bag, while supplies last.
How to Enter:
Enter By Mail
1. On a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper, hand-print or type an original, 100-word or less essay describing your most memorable PB&J moment.
2. On the back of your essay, hand-print or type your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address (if applicable) and date of birth.
3. Include an original, dated store receipt(s) showing a purchase (with the brand name purchase price circled) of any two of the following:
Any Smucker’s Fruit Spreads product purchased between 08/05/07 and 10/01/07
Any Jif Peanut Butter purchased between 08/05/07 and 10/01/07
Any combination of two of the above is acceptable.
Residents of NJ, ND, TN and VT only are not required to submit receipts with their entries.
Mail all of the above (as applicable) in a standard, #10 business-size envelope to:
Smucker’s and Jif “Most Memorable PB&J Moment” Contest
P.O. Box 8552
Prospect Hts., IL 60070
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.