- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated February 11, 2008 at 8:06 am by .
- February 11, 2008 at 8:06 am #245531FreebieQueen
Free sample of Unique Miniforms female hygiene productUnique-T is designed to be worn between the buttocks, adjacent to the anal opening. The Unique-T is not intended for insertion or placed inside the anus.
Hemorrhoids are very common. However, only a small number seek significant or surgical medical treatment.
– Hemorrhoids are one of the most common ailments known.– Every woman who has normal child delivery develops hemorrhoids.
Your request for a sample was sent successfully!
– More than half the population will develop hemorrhoids, usually after age 30.– Over 140 million Americans currently suffer from hemorrhoids and anal leakage.
– The average person suffers in silence.
The miniform is 90% biodegradable and is manufactured using a unique patented process that allows for maximum comfort and functionality, while meeting the general requirement for flushability in most jurisdictions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.