- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated October 24, 2008 at 10:24 am by .
- October 22, 2008 at 6:54 am #265008
Your free jar of jelly is available by clicking the link below and following the checkout procedures. You will not be charged for the free jar. You will not be charged for shipping the free jar.
Important: If you do not order the free jar, we can not ship you the free jar!
- October 22, 2008 at 10:24 am #401159
I didnt see where to sign up for a free sample….maybe it is over or I missed something.
- October 22, 2008 at 11:04 am #401164
Seems to be saying you can get a free cookbook.
- October 22, 2008 at 11:08 am #401166
yeah…and I dont know how being that they didnt get my address….lol
- October 22, 2008 at 3:54 pm #401213
wow, they are fast, got this email a little bit ago:
Your order ….. has been processed and shipped by
USPS: First Class.
- October 22, 2008 at 3:58 pm #401214
breaker~ I think what it will probably be is like a pdf or something with a few of the recipes they will email you and then you print off, kwim?
- October 22, 2008 at 6:31 pm #401235
- October 23, 2008 at 1:00 pm #401301
I looked today for the jelly and signed up for the newsletter and it said At this time the offer for the free jar of jelly has expired!!!
- October 24, 2008 at 10:24 am #401415
I missed the jelly too….maybe next time…Thanks!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.