Free sample of a minute maid frozen novelty

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free sample of a minute maid frozen novelty

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

where does it say a free sample?? the link leads to sign up for coupons 🙁

When you sign up for the coupons get get a free sample coupon…I just got mine a couple weeks ago…

the form I’m getting only goes as far as address line and city line, no place for zip and I couldn’t find anyplace to click to submit

I am not sure what happened, I posted that in September so it may have changed…sorry Niddi!!!

@Niddi 92763 wrote:

the form I’m getting only goes as far as address line and city line, no place for zip and I couldn’t find anyplace to click to submit

There was a place just to the right where you have to scroll down. Worked just fine for me. The rest of the website is pretty cool too with kids games and stuff.

I tried again and got it this time, didn’t even see the little line next to the scroll down bar. Thanks, appreciate your help.

Thanks for all the help atta!!!

It say it will sent me coupon

no sample 🙁 oh well

I am really excite about this !!!

The coupon is for a free sample 🙂

The coupon pack they send includes a coupon for an entire free box of something. don’t remember what. they can’t send a free sample of something frozen.

🙂 they send you a coupon, and you take the coupon to the store and get a free box of it. great freebie!

Hope you enjoy … I love this one too!!!

This offer is not available to Canadians 🙁

Sorry Suey!!! Maybe another time 🙂

I didn’t seem to have a problem, took my request. I can’t wait to get the packet of coupons, even if there isn’t a coupon for a free sample.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free sample of a minute maid frozen novelty