- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated September 6, 2013 at 6:40 pm by .
- September 6, 2013 at 6:40 pm #322447
For those of you in GA, TN, AL, FL or SCwho are not already aware, Publix offers the following Rxs free:
FREE Lisinopril –
An ACE inhibitor, lisinopril is used to prevent, treat, or improve symptoms of high blood pressure, certain heart conditions, diabetes, and certain chronic kidney conditions. Get a 30-day supply of this vital prescription FREE* only at your Publix Pharmacy.
* Maximum of 30 days supply (up to 60 tablets). Lisinopril-HCTZ combination products excluded. FREE Antibiotics –
Due to the unavailability of generic Doxycycline Hyclate (capsules only), we are no longer able to offer this item on our Free Antibiotic Program.Get up to a 14-day supply of the following generic oral antibiotics free:
- Cephalexin (capsules and suspension only)
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP)
- Ciprofloxacin (excluding Ciprofloxacin XR)Penicillin VK
As part of our Publix Pharmacy Diabetes Management System, you can get up to a 30-day supply (90 tablets) of generic immediate-release metformin (500mg, 850 mg, and 1000 mg) FREE.”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.