Free Roboform- Form Filler

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Roboform- Form Filler

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • Author

This is the free program I use to fill forms for sweeps & Freebies.

Free Roboform

RoboForm is used daily by tens of thousands of sweepstake & Freebie entrants to automate filling and submitting of Freebie/ sweepstake/ contest forms.

This award winning program has been downloaded over 18 million times, reviewed by hundreds of organizations, and has been recognized as one of the most useful, user- friendly, and secure programs around.

Features:
      Amazingly Fast and Easy to use
      Automatically Fills and Submits Forms With One Click
      Exceptionally Accurate
      Securely Stores Your Profile, Information, and Passwords
      Remembers Unlimited Number of Passwords

just a note This is the Trial version and the # of Passcards & Identities is limited

The Paid version is $9.95 and it autosyncs to All of your computers/devices using iCloud & has unlimited amounts of passcards & identities.

I use that too, for freebies and and to enter contests. I like it because you dont accidently disqualify yourself by filling in the same freebie twice.

I love Robo Form Filler but I use the old version that has unlimited passwords, it’s still available for download here: Last Freeware version: ai roboform, showcalc, kerio personal firewall, ecleaner, moveonboot, abilon

ai roboform 4.6.8 (last uncrippled freeware version)
      Small download (765 kb)

A few problems with using the older version- it crashes your browser repeatedly because it isn’t made to be used with the new browsers. It works great as long as you don’t update your computer at all, 🙂

I also like having multiple ids using the Latest version, then if I want to sign my husband and sons up for contests I only have to click a single button. I have different information for freebies vs contests, etc. You cant do that with the older versions.

Quote:
      a few problems with using the older version- it crashes your browser repeatedly because it isn’t made to be used with the new browsers. it works great as long as you don’t update your computer at all

sorry to hear you’ve had problems freebiequeen. i’ve never had any with it though and i always have the lastest version browser and all of the updates for my computer that’s available. and i know of many others who are using the old version of roboform and they don’t have any problems either.

maybe there’s some other software on you puter that’s causing the incompatability.

then to who knows, what works for some may not work for everyone. lol

just to correct you on something, i also have multiple id’s using the older version and for contests as well, i just click the persons name and then click fill and i’m done. easy peasy!

thank you so much for this one I love it

What a cool program! Merci beaucoup, muchas gracias and a big Thank You!

It would take me at least triple the time to do the majority of things I do online of not for Roboform.

@FreebieQueen 81594 wrote:

I also like having multiple ids using the Latest version, then if I want to sign my husband and sons up for contests I only have to click a single button. I have different information for freebies vs contests, etc. You cant do that with the older versions.

I was able to do that with the older versions. I think the limit was 10 or 15 different ones though.

I finally started using this, procrastination is my middle name. Love it, Love it. Really I do.

But, why will it only let me have 2 identities and 10 passcards? I had 3 and 11 (at the time) and it promted my to Buy Robo Pro or Activate Robo Pro or reduce each by 1. I did and it worked fine.

Just wondering.

@jkpjohnson 86776 wrote:

But, why will it only let me have 2 identities and 10 passcards?

You are using the current version which gives you limited identies and passcards.
      If you go here Last Freeware version: AI RoboForm, ShowCalc, Kerio Personal Firewall, eCleaner, MoveOnBoot, Abilon and download this older version then you have unlimited passcards and I’m not sure how many identities, I currently have 6 but others I know have more. I prefer this version so much more than the new one but of course that’s JMO!!
      Hope this helps you.

Yeah, if you use the unregistered version of the software, you are limited to how many passcards you can have.

**BUMP** Still Good.

Well I just had a rude awakening when I found I had a sort of trial version and it wanted me to upgrade or get below 10 passcards because over the course of 2 weeks I had created 62 passcards it said. I thought it was too good to be true to be free with no catch. I’ll have to find this free version.

Well I just had a rude awakening when I found I had a sort of trial version and it wanted me to upgrade or get below 10 passcards because over the course of 2 weeks I had created 62 passcards it said. I thought it was too good to be true to be free with no catch. I’ll have to find this free version.

The free version is okay & will still work fine if you never update your computer or browsers.

The full version is completely worth it. I bought mine several years ago and I get regular updates at no cost. I have 6 Identities (1 for each member of the family) and over 300 passcards. I use it for all of my daily sweeps entries, freebies, etc. If I had to pay for it each year rather than a single time, I would, it’s worth it.

The difference between the Pro & Free Versions :

Remembers your passwords and Logs you in automatically.
      Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.

Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.

24/7 Online Support

Business and Government Use
      (Permitted only for the first 30 days in the Free Version)

Unlimited Passcards (Passwords and Logins)
      (Limited to 10 in the Free Version after 30 days)

Unlimited Identities (Multiple Sets of Personal Information)
      (Limited to 2 in the Free Version after 30 days)

Unlimited sets of Credit Cards, Addresses, etc. in each Identity.
      (Limited to 3 sets in the Free Version)

Unlimited Personalized Custom Fields in each Identity
      (Limited to 3 sets in the Free Version)

Multiple User Profiles (Each Profile contains Identities, Passcards, Safenotes)
      (Not Available in the Free Version)

Priority Online and Toll-Free Phone Support
      (Not Available in the Free Version)

Fight Phishing and Defeat Keyloggers. – I particularly like this feature. You can log into bank accounts/ etc in public places without having to worry about someone keylogging your username/passwords. As a matter of fact, I regularly just click the logins tab, which drops down and then choose go & fill when I click on a passcard. It automatically goes to the page and logs you in, rather than having to type in the website, etc.

To each his own, If you don’t spend much time online, the old free version is probably enough 🙂

Here are some Discount Codes for 20% off:

NVER1

or

RANDM

or

CHRM1

Those should help.

Get Roboform

Thanks, I will think about purchasing. I have no problem paying for something if I like it but I don’t remember it telling me it was only the full version for 30 days, it seemed like even less time then that. I should have read the fine print so I woulnd’t have gotten the surprise.

@Lovetosavemoney 128015 wrote:

Thanks, I will think about purchasing. I have no problem paying for something if I like it but I don’t remember it telling me it was only the full version for 30 days, it seemed like even less time then that. I should have read the fine print so I woulnd’t have gotten the surprise.

Yeah, years ago they had a free version that was limited to 50 or so passcards, but they changed it. I remember that it stopped functioning correctly when my computer updated, so I ended up buying the full version.

It doesn’t take long to accumulate a huge amount of passcards, that’s for sure.

thank you , just downloaded it so i will see how it goes 🙂

Well thanks for sharing such a useful information with us. Its good to know about all this.

just a note Unapproved advertising link removed

Its Really Good
      Thanks alot…

I forgot all about this. I had it on my last computer, but the provider I am with had one, so I use that. Thanks for the great reminder!

Thank you, its very good to use.

What about Roboform etc,i use LoginTrap.It’s tool can capture every login events.And it’s also can protect your of theft your password.

This one is great helpful! I always forget my passwords! thanks

Is it the same as my auto fill on my computer?

@splashangel 257038 wrote:

Is it the same as my auto fill on my computer?

basically yes. i am not sure that the free version even exists anymore, when i had mine they tried forcing me to signup for a paid version. since then i removed it from my system.

form filler is the same and if you use foxfire browser it remembers your passwords for each site and it has a form filler as well (just not seperate “identies”. i just use foxfire browser w/ form filler to enter sweeps and fill out freebie forms. alot of times for freebies i will just use my internet explorer form filler. i hope that made sense ;0)

I was just going to get this Roboform apps 😉

I’m using too. It’s easy to use, accurate, and submit forms with just one click. Isn’t it amazing.

I also love Roboform. It save me a lot of time. Fill-up forms with just one-click.

I use that too,I like it

Thanks for the link to Roboform! I think I used to use this program years and years ago. I will definitely try it out again to see if it is any faster than Windows 7 auto fill.

Thanks!

Desiree

I use that too, for freebies and and to enter contests. I like it because you dont accidently disqualify yourself by filling in the same freebie twice.

Cool! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

I don’t know but I have toon on my main computer & I love it. But it is the robo-pro.
      the one for free only lasted for a short time.

I love this program!!

Most browsers have their own auto filler now but I also still use roboform. The link I posted before for version 4.6.8 has been moved, here is a new link for it if anyone is interested. I still use it on my desktop computer and it works fine, not crippled.

Works on: Windows 98 / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.

Here’s the link: Download RoboForm 4.6.8 for Windows – OldVersion.com

@Cashmere 320091 wrote:

Most browsers have their own auto filler now but I also still use roboform. The link I posted before for version 4.6.8 has been moved, here is a new link for it if anyone is interested. I still use it on my desktop computer and it works fine, not crippled.

Works on: Windows 98 / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.Download RoboForm 4.6.8 for Windows – OldVersion.com[/url]

hmmmm… i tried that one but it wouldn’t work with ie versions 7 and above and I couldn’t get it to work with my updated Firefox version either. It said it wasn’t compatible.

Maybe it will work for someone using much older versions?

I try to keep my browsers up to date to keep out malware, so the $10 for the roboform (my analytical side says .02¢ per day) is worth it to me. Which is kind of funny if you think about it, I’m literally adding my .02¢

@my4mainecoons 320957 wrote:

Hmmmm… I tried that one but it wouldn’t work with IE versions 7 and above and I couldn’t get it to work with my updated Firefox version either. It said it wasn’t compatible.

Maybe it will work for someone using much older versions?

I try to keep my browsers up to date to keep out malware, so the $10 for the roboform (my analytical side says .02¢ per day) is worth it to me. Which is kind of funny if you think about it, I’m literally adding my .02¢

I couldn’t get that old version to work in my computer either. I also have the paid version, the one that’s $9.95 and syncs to all my devices. I have it in my desktop, my laptop and my iPhone.

You can’t use the old version in your mobile phone either. It’s completely worth it to me too. I have over 4,000 passwords saved from all of my sweeps sites and it keeps me from duplicating entries.

Sorry to hear it doesn’t work for you. I don’t know what to say other than it works for me on all of my computers and I have Windows 98. XP and Windows 8.

I also have alll the latest updates for browsers and everything else on my computer and I use it with no problems as do many of my friends. I always go for free stuff when I can and this still works for me…sorry several of you can’t use it.
      Glad you are happy with the version you bought!

I will try to use this on my laptop and phone. I hope it will work. Thanks for all the information.

I used to have this on a previous computer. But since getting this computer about 6 years ago. I couldn’t find it so thans a bunch.

Yeah thanks for the free version. I’ve known the tool but I have never been convinced to buy it. Now at least I can try it before.

Thanks for the share.

Nice, I was actually looking for something like this. Thanks for sharing

lol, I wish they had something like this for filling out job applications. Filling out the same thing over and over is tiring. Just like the contests 🙂

Thanks. I am a newbie and just found this helpful tool.

I want to used it and it is really Amazing program! I used the old version but sooner I could fill it up again the latest version! Thank You!

So i had cracked version before. But it was soooooo good that i bought one. Now i am happy))))

nice post .. like it thank you

I use that too, for freebies and and to enter contests.

Does the older version cost just as much for a months fee? Thank you for all the information

Amazing program
      I want to buy it!

Robo forum is a great tool!! I use it to help store all my login information to all the different web account I have. They offer free apps for smartphones and tablets which work great as well!

RoboForm is a wonder… you can export your passwords and or Fav’s and pic to a thumb drive or external hd … one of the best pw saver in the biz.

yea roboform great, helps you to fill out forms and you can save your logins. Once I started using it I can’t stop

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Roboform- Form Filler