- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated October 31, 2008 at 5:59 pm by .
- October 31, 2008 at 7:24 am #265563
The more we recycle, the less garbage ends up in our landfills. Recycling helps reduce air and water pollution, conserves energy, saves landfill space, preserves natural resources and even creates jobs! Did you know that by recycling 1 ton of paper, we save 17 trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 463 gallons of oil, 3 cubic yards of landfill space and enough energy to heat an average home for 6 months!!!!? We can all do our part to protect and conserve our limited natural resources. By reusing aluminum, paper, glass, plastics, and other materials, we can save production and energy costs, and reduce the negative impacts that the extraction and processing of virgin materials have on the environment.
Please complete the form below to receive your free Recycle Today… Save Tomorrow wristband and informational postcard (while supplies last, mailings within the U.S. & Canada only).
- October 31, 2008 at 2:30 pm #402184
Link doesn’t work…deal must be gone:(
- October 31, 2008 at 5:59 pm #402201
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.