- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated July 11, 2011 at 7:42 pm by .
- June 6, 2007 at 11:54 am #241048FreebieQueen
Free Pro-Air Inhaler (Albuterol) & $15 Coupon
The ProAir® HFA inhaler is designed for flexibility and portability. Some inhalers have to be stored in moisture resistant pouches. Some other inhalers need to be stored upright. Some albuterol inhalers have to be re-primed if you drop them.1The ProAir® HFA inhaler doesn’t have these limitations. It’s easy to carry and store. Even if you accidentally drop it, it’s still ready to go — there’s no need to re-prime the inhaler before using it. Plus, ProAir® HFA is designed to offer up to 24 month expiration. That means you may be able to use the inhaler up to 2 years or 200 doses, whichever comes first.*
- September 8, 2010 at 9:22 pm #428786Phill Bowman
Thanks for the savings!
- July 11, 2011 at 5:48 pm #430058Seleo110110Are there anymore Pro-Air coupons anywhere?
- July 11, 2011 at 7:42 pm #430056FreebieQueen
@Seleo110110 185918 wrote:
Are there anymore Pro-Air coupons anywhere?I don’t know, this post is over 4 years old. Your best bet would be to call them directly and ask if they have any coupons available for their products.
Call them to request a Voucher & Coupon Via Mail: 1-888-482-9522
Actually, I don’t know if you’re aware, but this company offer an assistance program. Information on it is available here:Teva Assistance Program – ProAir® HFA
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.