Free planning calendar with $20 of Nestle savings

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free planning calendar with $20 of Nestle savings

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Gatorgrlntn

you rock:029:

You have to copy & Paste Link:

https://www.startsampling.com/sm/100918/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100918&source=

*edited by mod to unparse link*

CATHYKEE

When I click on the link, it brings me back to this page.

Gatorgrlntn

hmmmm it does me too i dont know what i did i will find the link again and repost as soon as i find it 🙂 sorry about that

Gatorgrlntn
      Gatorgrlntn

well shoot i dont know why it is doing that !

CATHYKEE
      7thsage

it works if you copy and past the link. you’ll have to right click on the link and select copy link location(in firefox, not sure what the wording is in IE). I think its not working cause its opening in a popup that is probably being blocked by your browser.

Virgie60

It doesn’t work on the startsampling website either. I tried.

Gatorgrlntn

Well it seems to be doing the same thing, thank you so much for the help though (hugs)

Gatorgrlntn

When i found it it was on start saving and it worked ok when i did it , then now its like nothing …. for those of you that found away GREAT , to the others i am sorry i tried 🙁

wilbe95

to the others i am sorry i tried

Don’t be upset 🙂 if you copy the link in the first post and paste it into a new page it will work just fine 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free planning calendar with $20 of Nestle savings