- This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 6, 2009 at 8:04 pm by .
- November 6, 2009 at 5:48 pm #278089Gatorgrlntn
You have to copy & Paste Link:https://www.startsampling.com/sm/100918/captureAddress.iphtml?item=100918&source=
*edited by mod to unparse link*
- November 6, 2009 at 6:08 pm #426077CATHYKEE
When I click on the link, it brings me back to this page.
- November 6, 2009 at 6:09 pm #426078Gatorgrlntnhmmmm it does me too i dont know what i did i will find the link again and repost as soon as i find it 🙂 sorry about that
- November 6, 2009 at 6:18 pm #426079Gatorgrlntn
lets try this again ……
- November 6, 2009 at 6:19 pm #426080Gatorgrlntnwell shoot i dont know why it is doing that !
- November 6, 2009 at 7:21 pm #426083CATHYKEE
this might work
- November 6, 2009 at 7:23 pm #4260847thsageit works if you copy and past the link. you’ll have to right click on the link and select copy link location(in firefox, not sure what the wording is in IE). I think its not working cause its opening in a popup that is probably being blocked by your browser.
- November 6, 2009 at 7:31 pm #426085Virgie60
It doesn’t work on the startsampling website either. I tried.
- November 6, 2009 at 7:35 pm #426086Gatorgrlntn
Well it seems to be doing the same thing, thank you so much for the help though (hugs)
- November 6, 2009 at 7:58 pm #426092GatorgrlntnWhen i found it it was on start saving and it worked ok when i did it , then now its like nothing …. for those of you that found away GREAT , to the others i am sorry i tried 🙁
- November 6, 2009 at 8:04 pm #426095wilbe95
to the others i am sorry i tried
Don’t be upset 🙂 if you copy the link in the first post and paste it into a new page it will work just fine 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.