- This topic has 4 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated March 7, 2010 at 1:28 pm by .
- April 11, 2009 at 1:48 am #272357FreebieQueen
Tylenol is giving away free pedometers and DVDs showing people how to…keep moving… :017:https://www.justkeepmoving.com/web/guest/register
hmm..you could always….1. walk to the fridge 😉
Website is slower than Cold Molasses flowing Uphill in January (in Maine!), just so you know
- April 11, 2009 at 2:56 am #419266arlenebI received this quite awhile ago. Haven’t watched the DVD yet, but have used the pedometer. Nice Freebie.
- April 11, 2009 at 6:04 pm #419333rtebalt
I got this a while back. Its pretty cool! 🙂
- April 14, 2009 at 7:10 am #419437KawaiiGiggle
@arleneb 114838 wrote:I received this quite awhile ago. Haven’t watched the dvd yet, but have used the pedometer. nice freebie.
me too. i like to know how many steps i’ve taken when i go to walmart for my “mini” vacation. lol
- April 16, 2009 at 1:14 pm #419558beachcat
This one works! I received the pedometer and dvd really quickly even though at the time, it wasn’t entirely clear whether the registration had worked…
- March 7, 2010 at 1:28 pm #427807Lissthis one is available again!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.