FREE Nivea, Aquaphor or Eucerin Sample

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Nivea, Aquaphor or Eucerin Sample

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

A free sample for you
      as our thanks for your time and support

Choose your sample-sized product. One sample per person
      while supplies last.
      NIVEA®
      Smooth
      Sensation Body
      Lotion Sample
      (.14oz sachet)
      Eucerin®
      Professional
      Repair
      Lotion Sample
      (.14oz sachet)
      Aquaphor®
      Lip Repair
      SPF 30
      Sample
      (.03oz sachet)

Get exclusive offers, skincare tips and more from the brands of your choice.

Provide your contact information. All fields required.

Which of the following skincare products have you purchased in the last year? Select all that apply.
      NIVEA:
      Body
      Body Wash
      Lip
      NIVEA MEN:
      Shaving
      After Shave
      Eucerin:
      Body
      Face
      Aquaphor:
      Regular
      Baby

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page

https://www.facebook.com/NIVEAusa/app_648473528550146

Page not found I tried a few different times but I’ve never found anything that is really free online except sites saying their stuff was free.

@petunia67 507338 wrote:

Page not found I tried a few different times but I’ve never found anything that is really free online except sites saying their stuff was free.

sounds like maybe you have a problem with your browser, the link is working fine, and the sample is still available, i just accessed it with no issues whatsoever. of course, i couldn’t sign up for it again, as i signed up for it a couple days ago when it was posted, but here’s a screenshot for you:

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have to agree with the Lioness above, the link works fine.

Most of the freebies last 3 days or less, so always check the date of the thread, that might be why you’re not having much luck. news smilie

Also, It sometimes can take companies 6-8 weeks to send out samplesimpatient smilie, so don’t expect to receive them the day after you sign up or you’ll be disappointed!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE Nivea, Aquaphor or Eucerin Sample