Free mp3 album on Google Play – Night Train by Jason Aldean

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free mp3 album on Google Play – Night Train by Jason Aldean

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Following up the multi-Platinum My Kinda Party, Jason Aldean doesn’t completely abandon the game-changing country-rap of his blockbuster “Dirt Road Anthem””1994” blends rock riffs and down-home hip-hop lyrics, shouting out to Joe Diffie and Third Rock. But Aldean also explores everything from heartbroken balladry (“I Don’t Do Lonely Well”) to the moody travelogue of “Wheels Rollin’,” which evokes nothing so much as Bob Seger’s “Turn the Page.” Along the way he creates a country dream team by partnering with Eric Church and Luke Bryan on “The Only Way I Know” and reiterates his love of small-town life on “This Nothin’ Town”telling the world “It ain’t all just porches and plows” and embodying the spirit of the New South spreading its wings ever further into mainstream pop culture.

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Jason_Aldean_Night_Train?id=Bl636cwd2qhgxydqwsfa3tr6xmi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free mp3 album on Google Play – Night Train by Jason Aldean