- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 18, 2008 at 2:55 am by .
- October 11, 2008 at 8:06 am #264414
- October 11, 2008 at 8:45 am #400099
A very good bit of info to know. Didn”t know this was out here. And listed by cities also.
- October 11, 2008 at 11:18 am #400116
Nont one right in my town but one that is within 30 miles from home. Just might have to try this out! Great post!
- November 18, 2008 at 12:20 am #403831
Thank you so much this is so great for those who do not have insurance!
- November 18, 2008 at 2:38 am #403840
you know I only just noticed the thank you button…..
there is one in my area but i dont think they do dental. too bad i really need help for tmj. i have insurence but they wont help at all.
dental says health should do it and health says thats all dental and they both flat out say no! i would tell them if they dont help ill cancel but work pays for it and i would be a dummy to. we tried looking for a suplimental dental that would cover braces ( thay say thats the cure) but i just keep getting lost. i cant beleave a condition soooo painfull is not coverd by either.
they expect they will wait till my jaw locks then they may cover that.
- November 18, 2008 at 2:55 am #403842
Referrals won’t help you? Between the two doc’s
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.