Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Free Magazine Subscriptions

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I have always been cautious about “free” magazine subscriptions, just because I know that my own subscriptions sometimes try to get me to pay more often than I need to and re-order it for another year without my authorizations… so I finally decided to go for a free Woman’s Day subscription since so many of you have said on here that you get all your mags for free. So i have been reading it for about 2 weeks now, they’ve already sent me 3!

So my question is, what do I do when they send me a bill at the end, trying to get me to pay? Do I need to call or send it back unopened with “cancel” written on it, or what? Thanks.

And I thought this might be a good place to list any of the free magazines you all may be subscribed to already, just for fun. I also signed up for the 2 free Redbook magazines, where I’ve already gotten one so far.

I just write CANCEL on the bill and mail it back. Have not had any issues using this method. They may send 1 more bill, but that is it.

Thanks! I wasn’t sure what would happen. Do you put new postage on it?

Quote:
      and i thought this might be a good place to list any of the free magazines you all may be subscribed to already, just for fun.

shape
      spa
      martha stewart living
      woman’s day
      more
      remedy
      prevention
      savoure
      guns and gardens
      gardening designs
      tv guide
      physchology today

i think there are some more but i can’t recall off the top of my head 🙂

I get tons of free subscriptions with no strings attached. O, Taste of Home, Remedy, Ladies’ Home Journal, TV Guide, Good Housekeeping…. there are more but I can’t think of them right now.

I don’t get billed for them. I only sign up for totally free ones.

I have gotten some renewal information in the mail but I just throw that away 🙂

Where do you ladies find the free subscriptions? I used to do Adperk but that site doesn’t appear to be functional any longer…

I think it is FreeBizMag but I usually get mine here when someone posts a link to free subscriptions. Like today someone added one for FHM women. They also send me email updates now to sign up for new ones.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Free Magazine Subscriptions