- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated November 5, 2008 at 1:18 pm by .
- November 5, 2008 at 7:53 am #265977
- November 5, 2008 at 10:36 am #402761
I can always use free light bulbs…..I find I buy at least a box of four each month,…..I dont know what I am doing wrong…lol Thanks!
- November 5, 2008 at 12:41 pm #402773
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 mailbox not found (state 14).
- November 5, 2008 at 1:18 pm #402765
Try the floresent (sp. i think lol) ones Lynn, we are still using ours 5 years later. I am not kidding.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.