- This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated November 3, 2008 at 5:55 pm by .
- November 1, 2008 at 9:04 am #265576
Free Cruelty Kit.. Cant find the eye rolling smilie, but if I could, I’d Use it
- November 1, 2008 at 10:26 am #402227
My kids hate KFC….they are really into this cruelty thing too!!
- November 1, 2008 at 9:11 pm #402262
But the original recipe is soooooo good. We only eat there a few times a year, but it is kinda like White Castle ~ you just crave it once in awhile.
- November 1, 2008 at 10:27 pm #402266
What the heck is this all about? I thought this was a joke.The only way to eat chicken is to kill it,so what’s the beef about?Get a life.
- November 2, 2008 at 2:24 am #402288
I do not think anyone meant to offend you, I think we all eat meat. At least I meant, KFC hardly has any meat on it, but I crave the coating, once in awhile. And let’s admit, White Castle is not the best quality of beef, but you have to have it once in awhile.
- November 2, 2008 at 9:15 am #402320
I guess if you don’t eat meat it would be that thing to do. In my house we eat meat, so doing something like this isn’t worthing our time. All us would be surprised at alot of things that happen in this cruel world.
We would spend the rest of our days being mad all the time. What good is it doing that, there are better things to be done.
- November 2, 2008 at 9:14 pm #402378
Yup-we don’t discriminate, I post’em ALL.
If it’s free, it’s listed
- November 3, 2008 at 5:52 pm #402489
If you truly don’t like the cruelty a lot of the best way is to go vegan, but it’s too harsh of a lifestyle for me. KFC is bad for chickens, McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s, and the others all have at least some places where they’re (future) meat is treated horribly. Most hot dog plants are hideous.
(Horray for living in the midwest where touring hot dog plants is one of the required field trips in elementary schools). Your choice is to give up meat, or learn to let it go. And I crave chicken, beef, pork, and fish too often, but that’s a personal choice.
- November 3, 2008 at 5:55 pm #402490
lol i used to work for kfc as a teenager, i got fired b/c i kept calling my manager dan, dan the chicken man
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.