FREE ice cream at Coldstone 9/25/08 from 5-8PM

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE ice cream at Coldstone 9/25/08 from 5-8PM

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

World’s Largest Ice Cream Social

Don’t miss the 7th Annual World’s Largest Ice Cream Social at participating Cold Stone Creamery locations nationwide, a special night to join together and share the simple pleasures of life with a FREE ice cream and family fun. On September 25th from 5:00 – 8:00PM, guests will be treated to a 3 oz. serving of Jack or Emily’s Creation and can make donations that will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Plus while you are there sign up for: My Cold Stone Rewards
      Going to Cold Stone Creamery just got even sweeter. Now when you treat yourself to Cold Stone Creamery you’ll earn a free ice cream. Visit your local Creamery for details and to pick up your My Cold Stone Rewards card today.

**Bump, Bump** This one is For Today! Don’t forget to munch your free ice cream!

I am so glad that you posted this. There is a ColdStone near me and I was just telling my Husband a few days ago that we should get some ice cream soon.

Thank you!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies FREE ice cream at Coldstone 9/25/08 from 5-8PM