- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 10, 2013 at 9:04 pm by .
- November 10, 2013 at 9:04 pm #324751
FREE Haircut at Great Clips for Veterans (give or get) 11/11/13 *read for details
Every year, Veterans Day (Monday, November 11) gives us an opportunity to thank the men and women who have served and are currently serving our country in the military. This year, Great Clips is holding a “Thank a Veteran Free Haircut Card” promotion that gives our customers a way to show appreciation for the veterans in their lives. While not all of us have served in the military ourselves, most of us know at least one veteran we would like to thank on that day.
How it works:
• On Nov. 11 only, customers who stop in for a service at any Great Clips salon in the United States get a free haircut card to give to a veteran
• The free haircut cards are redeemable by members of the military from Nov. 11 to Dec. 31, 2013
• Military members who visit Great Clips on Nov. 11 receive either a free haircut that day or the free haircut card to redeem by Dec. 31
• Limit one card per customer or military member. While supplies last. US Salons only
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.