- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 18, 2007 at 3:51 pm by .
- October 18, 2007 at 3:51 pm #253770
Now that I have your attention, lol… I’ve been sending quite a few things to the list regarding coupons lately.
Our site is geared towards helping people dig themselves out of debt using the resources that they have available. In the USA the average family of 4 spends more than $600 a month on groceries.
If you can cut your grocery bill down to $200 a month, you can use that $400 that you would normally spend on food- to pay down old debts, thereby digging yourself OUT of debt.
Many of you have read our Free Ebook- how to feed a family of 4 for less than $200 a month. That ebook does not mention coupons, as I never really used them.
First, the coupons were rarely for items that I would normally purchase. I feel that if I am going to go out of my way to purchase something just because I got it half off, then I’m still losing that money.
However, there are times when you can get really GREAT deals using coupons, often getting items for free.
Here is a deal that was purchased 2 days ago at Walmarton 10/16 using free printable coupons that were found on our site, where the consumer got the following groceries for a total of $36.41
7 (3 lb bags) of Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (total of 21 lbs of chicken!)
1 Bag Green Giant Asian Veggie Steamers
1 Loaf Wheat Bread
1 Bag Kraft Live Active Cheese Sticks
1 box 24 ctJunior StrengthMotrin Chewables
1 Box Quaker Oat Granola Bars
You can view more details about this deal here (which coupons were used)
Our site will now be featuring a new section, COUPON DEAL OF THE WEEK, where You can submit your receipt to show your latest coupon deals.
To submit a coupon deal, please provide the following information:
- Copy of your Receipt (photo or scan is great)
- List of the items that you purchased (if they aren’t clear on the receipt) for instance Walmart lists their 3lb bag of frozen boneless skinless chix breast as “GV B/S Brst” – which can be confusing.
- List of coupons you used, if possible (I realize listing 40 coupons is a bit much)
- Your Address (we wont post your name or address! but we
will send you a free Budget101.com Fridge magnet if we use your Deal on the site!)
Please Send it directly to email@example.com NOT to the list!!
This is an effort to help you learn how to use coupons to your advantage, get a few things for free, and reduce your grocery budget, freeing up some cash so you can get out of debt.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.