Free FruitaBu Smoooshed Fruit Product

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free FruitaBu Smoooshed Fruit Product

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

Join our FruitaBü Smoooshed Squad! What’s that, you ask? It’s a group of folks who have agreed to give us their opinions on FruitaBü and Stretch Island products. By joining the Smoooshed Squad, we’ll provide you insider access to new and exciting FruitaBü and Stretch Island news as it breaks. All you have to do is tell us a little bit about yourself and your household. As a token of our appreciation, everyone who qualifies AND completes the Smoooshed Squad registration survey will receive a coupon good for one FruitaBü Product!

Fruitabu

Click on “Join The Fruitolution”.

Tarrien

Love fruit jerky, but its so pricey

rtebalt

These are soooo good! If you call them, they will send you coupons by mail! 🙂

justicemsb

I love the website, it’s so cute. Unfortunately, there isn’t a retailer within 100 miles of where I live.

opal1973

I agree it’s a cute website. Where are the stores anyway? I live between Miami and Tampa and cannot find a store within 200 miles of here.

rtebalt

@justicemsb 114310 wrote:

I love the website, it’s so cute. Unfortunately, there isn’t a retailer within 100 miles of where I live.

Do you have a Traget near you? They sell these at Target. Don’t go by what it says on their store locator because it said there wasn’t a store within 50 miles of my house, but the Giant Grocery Store, Acme Grocery Store & Target Stores all about 3-5 miles away each sell them. They are usually in the same area as the fruit snacks, but you may also want to check if your local grocery store has an Organic Foods section since they are organic. 🙂

justicemsb

I do have a Target close by. I thought the packaging looked familiar, but I couldn’t place where I’d seen it. That’s probably it. Thanks!

pallmall

Would be possible to get the coups and send to a friend to get the bargains!!!!!

THen send them too you or keep them untill next vidsit

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free FruitaBu Smoooshed Fruit Product