- January 9, 2017 at 5:30 pm #375613FreebieQueenModerator
“If one of your New Years Resolutions is to create an estate plan for you and your loved ones, heres a good starter kit. The American Red Cross has a free Estate Planning Guide and Workbook which comes in both electronic fillable PDF form or a paper workbook format if you give them your address. It is roughly 50 pages and includes blanks to store your asset and beneficiary information, make future edits when needed, and print multiple copies to share with your attorney and family members. The guide will help you to:
- Understand estate planning and the importance of having a will.
- Gather the information they need to prepare to draft or update your will.
- Discover ways to minimize taxes and liabilities for your families.Explore the benefits of making charitable gifts in your estate plans.
Heres a snapshot of the Table of Contents:
- Why Everyone Needs a Will
- When to Revise Your Will
- Get a Head Start on Writing or Updating Your Will
- Three Pillars of Every Estate Plan
- Will Planning Workbook
- Charitable Giving Through Your Will or Other Gift Plan
- Including the Red Cross in Your Will
- Making a Gift Outside Your WillGifts that Benefit You and Keep the Red Cross Strong”
Link (paper workbook if you give them your address)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.