Free ebook yay

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Free ebook yay

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am hoping that I’ll be awake and able to download “The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month”! I’ve never done it before so it should be a learning experience…Lord, help me! 2gwb921 smilie

Good Luck! If you do not figure it out, let me know and I will try to get a copy to you. Thanks; Virginia

@Sarita1905 321676 wrote:

I am hoping that I’ll be awake and able to download “The 2012 Family Guide to Groceries under $250 a Month”! I’ve never done it before so it should be a learning experience…Lord, help me! 2gwb921 smilie

You’ll love the e-book!
      It’s a great read with lots of great advice, tips, and even recipes.

I just lucked out. I had never heard of Budget101, and finding them is a God given blessing. I am surprised and overjoyed with every link I click.

There’s so much to see and do. Thanks ya’all for a great site.

OK so how does one get the free ebook? I really really want one and I have no idea how to work pay pal! Lol

@Jamie020511 409927 wrote:

OK so how does one get the free ebook? I really really want one and I have no idea how to work pay pal! Lol

That offer has ended. The original thread was post Last August during a promotion and again during the first week of January. The ebook is available through Amazon Kindle & Amazon’s Free Kindle Desktop, smartphone & Tablet Apps.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Free ebook yay