Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free eBook, "How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month"

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
      Liss
      Keymaster

Our Original eBook, “How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month” is available for free Starting at 12:30 am Saturday February 1st- (give or take a few minutes for amazon to catch up to your time zone!) until Sunday February 2, at Midnight.

✿Share✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿Follow✿¯`*•.¸¸♥Like

Grocery expenses have risen drastically and finding ways to trim the household budget without feeling like you’re constantly “going without” is getting more and more difficult. Despite the economy and lousy gas prices, you can still feed a family of four or more for under $200 a month using these simple tried and true techniques. Discover how to slash your grocery bill, whether once a month cooking really helps your budget, sample 30 day dinner menu plan as well as tried and true tips and tricks for reducing your grocery expenses, all WITHOUT having to deal with coupons. (52 pages)

Amazon.com: How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month eBook: Melissa 'Liss' Burnell: Kindle Store

Please note This is our ORIGINAL eBook which was published in January 2001

:dunno: What if I don’t have a Kindle? That’s No Problem, you don’t need one to enjoy ALL of these Free Books each day! Did you know that you can Download Kindle for PC for FREE from Amazon and read all the kindle books you want right on your desktop OR laptop computer?

You can! Just go right here: Free Kindle for PC

:news:Would you rather read kindle books on your smartphone or tablet? You can do that as well for FREE.

Free Kindle for Smartphones & Tablets

This is so great and it worked like a charm!! Thank you so very much. I can’t wait to read it.
      Vanessa

Thanks! One of my resolutions for this year is to cut down expenses in as many ways as possible and I am sure this will help in the grocery department. :jar:

Where’s the download link?

How do I get the feed a family of four or more?

I will read it today. Thank You

Sure would be nice to find a way to download it.

Tashdan
      Participant

@Carolreigh 422783 wrote:

How do I get the feed a family of four or more?

Um, you click on the link in the first post and download it.

here it is again:
      Amazon.com: How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month eBook: Melissa 'Liss' Burnell: Kindle Store

FreebieQueen

@Betty-Ellen 422800 wrote:

Sure would be nice to find a way to download it.

Again- you click on the link in the post. There’s a link at the beginning that stickied that explains how to use the forums. When someone posts something in the freebies and you want it, you click on the link and follow the instructions on the site it takes you to. It’s not that difficult

Here’s the link Again:

Thank you for sharing. It is a wonderful tool to use.

Downloaded and can’t wait to get started saving!

This sounds great.. Iam careing for 3 teenagers and they know how to eat.

Thank you very much! I appreciate your generosity. I have downloaded it and look forward to reading it very much.

Thank you so much from a retired young (senior) citizen!

I got this book and have already read it. I really enjoyed the fact that there are so many recipes, and there were some great ideas that I can’t wait to try. It also led me to this site.

Thank you for your generosity.

Thank you so much…Lots of benefits to this eBook, going to read it this coming weekend and put it into effect Monday. So lets see what I will save by Dec 2014. Maybe others would like to run a tab of their savings as well. Would be fun I think.

Hi. My name is Teri Sherman.
      I am a mother of 3 teen boys. I am new to this. I would like to learn how to save $ for a family of 5. Andalso new recipes to try out.

That was first download book! Can’t wIt to read it! Thanks so much!

Hello! I couldn’t get on the internet for 3 days and i miss this offer. Is there any way or other day it will be available? Thank you.

Excellent , thank you!!!!

Liss
      Keymaster

@bibicarole 423763 wrote:

Hello! I couldn’t get on the internet for 3 days and i miss this offer. Is there any way or other day it will be available? Thank you.

Offer doesn’t end until midnight tonight, you’d better hurry

Thank You! Im excited to start reading!

I’m having a time with it as well. It just wants to give me the option to buy the kindle addition for a dollar. . . .

@Zoeypuppy 429883 wrote:

I’m having a time with it as well. It just wants to give me the option to buy the kindle addition for a dollar. . . .

Yeah, as the post stated, “available for free Starting at 12:30 am Saturday February 1st- (give or take a few minutes for amazon to catch up to your time zone!) until Sunday February 2, at Midnight.

Today is February 11th. You missed it.:impatient:

I spend over $200 a week at the grocery store. Looking forward to reading this book

Viewing 24 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free eBook, "How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month"