- January 31, 2014 at 11:12 pm #337953LissKeymaster
Our Original eBook, “How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month” is available for free Starting at 12:30 am Saturday February 1st- (give or take a few minutes for amazon to catch up to your time zone!) until Sunday February 2, at Midnight.✿Share✿´¯`*•.¸¸✿Follow✿¯`*•.¸¸♥Like
Grocery expenses have risen drastically and finding ways to trim the household budget without feeling like you’re constantly “going without” is getting more and more difficult. Despite the economy and lousy gas prices, you can still feed a family of four or more for under $200 a month using these simple tried and true techniques. Discover how to slash your grocery bill, whether once a month cooking really helps your budget, sample 30 day dinner menu plan as well as tried and true tips and tricks for reducing your grocery expenses, all WITHOUT having to deal with coupons. (52 pages)Amazon.com: How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month eBook: Melissa 'Liss' Burnell: Kindle Store
Please This is our ORIGINAL eBook which was published in January 2001
:dunno: What if I don’t have a Kindle? That’s No Problem, you don’t need one to enjoy ALL of these Free Books each day! Did you know that you can Download Kindle for PC for FREE from Amazon and read all the kindle books you want right on your desktop OR laptop computer?You can! Just go right here: Free Kindle for PC
:news:Would you rather read kindle books on your smartphone or tablet? You can do that as well for FREE.
- February 2, 2014 at 4:48 pm #449736This is so great and it worked like a charm!! Thank you so very much. I can’t wait to read it.
- February 2, 2014 at 8:22 pm #449765
Thanks! One of my resolutions for this year is to cut down expenses in as many ways as possible and I am sure this will help in the grocery department. :jar:
- February 2, 2014 at 9:11 pm #449762
Where’s the download link?
- February 2, 2014 at 10:10 pm #449774How do I get the feed a family of four or more?
- February 2, 2014 at 11:04 pm #449781
I will read it today. Thank You
- February 3, 2014 at 12:19 am #449784
Sure would be nice to find a way to download it.
- February 3, 2014 at 12:39 am #449786TashdanParticipant@Carolreigh 422783 wrote:
How do I get the feed a family of four or more?
Um, you click on the link in the first post and download it.here it is again:
Amazon.com: How to Feed a Family of 4 or More for Less than $200 a Month eBook: Melissa 'Liss' Burnell: Kindle Store
- February 3, 2014 at 12:41 am #449787FreebieQueenModerator
@Betty-Ellen 422800 wrote:
Again- you click on the link in the post. There’s a link at the beginning that stickied that explains how to use the forums. When someone posts something in the freebies and you want it, you click on the link and follow the instructions on the site it takes you to. It’s not that difficult
Sure would be nice to find a way to download it.
- February 3, 2014 at 12:47 am #449778
Thank you for sharing. It is a wonderful tool to use.
- February 3, 2014 at 2:11 am #449793Downloaded and can’t wait to get started saving!
- February 3, 2014 at 2:30 am #449794
This sounds great.. Iam careing for 3 teenagers and they know how to eat.
- February 3, 2014 at 3:06 am #449790
Thank you very much! I appreciate your generosity. I have downloaded it and look forward to reading it very much.
- February 3, 2014 at 3:16 am #449795Thank you so much from a retired young (senior) citizen!
- February 3, 2014 at 4:43 am #449805
I got this book and have already read it. I really enjoyed the fact that there are so many recipes, and there were some great ideas that I can’t wait to try. It also led me to this site.
Thank you for your generosity.
- February 3, 2014 at 5:00 am #449810Thank you so much…Lots of benefits to this eBook, going to read it this coming weekend and put it into effect Monday. So lets see what I will save by Dec 2014. Maybe others would like to run a tab of their savings as well. Would be fun I think.
- February 3, 2014 at 7:27 am #449818
Hi. My name is Teri Sherman.
I am a mother of 3 teen boys. I am new to this. I would like to learn how to save $ for a family of 5. Andalso new recipes to try out.
- February 3, 2014 at 12:43 pm #449822
That was first download book! Can’t wIt to read it! Thanks so much!
- February 3, 2014 at 10:36 pm #449863Hello! I couldn’t get on the internet for 3 days and i miss this offer. Is there any way or other day it will be available? Thank you.
- February 3, 2014 at 10:45 pm #449865
Excellent , thank you!!!!
- February 3, 2014 at 11:23 pm #449868
- February 4, 2014 at 12:58 am #449875
Thank You! Im excited to start reading!
- February 11, 2014 at 2:04 pm #450772I’m having a time with it as well. It just wants to give me the option to buy the kindle addition for a dollar. . . .
- February 11, 2014 at 3:16 pm #450776
@Zoeypuppy 429883 wrote:
Yeah, as the post stated, “available for free Starting at 12:30 am Saturday February 1st- (give or take a few minutes for amazon to catch up to your time zone!) until Sunday February 2, at Midnight.“
I’m having a time with it as well. It just wants to give me the option to buy the kindle addition for a dollar. . . .
Today is February 11th. You missed it.:impatient:
- February 12, 2014 at 3:13 am #450677
I spend over $200 a week at the grocery store. Looking forward to reading this book
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.