- This topic has 2 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 18, 2008 at 11:45 pm by .
- October 17, 2008 at 7:06 am #264745
Start your home business on eBay was $19.99
Possible to earn a full-time income, part-time per week.
Get started today – even if you have never used eBay.
Use your spare time to build a profitable home-business.
Join more than 1 million people making a living on eBay
Instant download, no waiting for the mail! It’s FREE Start today
If you have any problems or questions, call an ASG business consultant:
TOLL FREE: (877) 785-7700, Extension 200
- October 18, 2008 at 7:18 am #400854
What’s the catch? I’m sure that they must want something. Do I go on a list to be hit with solicitations?
They would not need address & Phone number for an instant download, unless they will be contacting me for some purpose of theirs .
- October 18, 2008 at 11:31 am #400865
The download is just for setting up your page. E-bay will not solicite you. They do have a monthly fee after this and they take a percentage of your sale.
This is totally legite if you are looking to sell on a regular basis and would prefer to do it online in your home instead of in a real store front.
- October 18, 2008 at 11:45 pm #400886
I’ve been thinking about getting into Ebay.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.