Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author

Get $10 coupon when you register @ Dickie Lee
      Also offer:
      – free earrings
      – free jewelry pouch
      – free shipping
      https://www.dickielee.com/freecrystaldropearrings.aspx

little nervous about this one for some reason, hope I didn’t just make a mistake by ordering it, lol.

Sure hope this is legite. These would make great gift items.

i hope the free earrings arrive too.
      let me know.
      thanks,
      kelly

:pute:

Sure hope to get these…they look nice..thanks for the post!!

Sounds funny to me…I think I’ll wait.

i think this is a startup company. they were going through for free with free shipping, and i was order #74.

but, now they’re charging $3 for shipping. i think they must have gotten slammed and are now charging shipping to not lose out too much.

but, it also might lend credence to the legitimacy since they could have just kept letting free orders go through if they weren’t going to fill any of them.

I know this is an older post/sample but I just got an email from them saying my order has been shipped! Wow, this very well may be real!

Got mine for my mom on Friday.

I got my email today as well, stating they have shipped my order.

Ditto here says it has shipped! Yeah super easy present ! 🙂

it wont let me place the order, it keeps bringing me back to the required fields…

Just got my email last Friday saying it was shipped too….

They are now charging $4.95 for shipping but the item is free 🙂

I didnt get anything about shipping though…was that in your email??

No it was not in the shipping e-mail, we got in on time. They are charging shipping on new orders ONLY. My statement (email) should a zero balance owed.

Sorry my comment was to bpell468-sorry for any confusion 🙂

showed $4.95 shipping when i just went on there….

Just a quick update to say the earrings came in the mail today and they are REALLY pretty. My daughter will LOVE them(they are going in her cmas stocking, lol). For those that hit this freebie before shipping started being charged, have you gotten your yet?

Havent gotten them yet, but I am sure they are headed this way…no shipping charges here 🙂

Not yet, hopefully on Friday ~ email stated that they shipped via USPS

I registered for the $10 gift certificate and got the code the next day. I used the certificate to purchases a pair of earrings and also applied for the free earrings. S/H was completely waived.

I got my earrings in yesterday and the are beautiful… not junk. Also, got another $5 gift certificate. These will make great gift ideas. :Drogar-Dolar

S/Hi is waived for Promotional free earring if you use apply for $10 gift certificate and use it to make a purchase. They give you two beautiful jewelry piece…not junk for little cost. Makes an inexpensive gift idea. They also give you $5 gift certificate.

I applied for the $10 gift certificate but everything seems to be over $10 in price. What did you get that was less than that? Everything is about $15 that I see there. Maybe they raised prices?

signed up for the 10.00 off there is a note saying 4.95 shipping for just the free one with no other order and the 10.00 cannot be used for the free pair without an order

signed up for the 10.00 off there is a note saying 4.95 shipping for just the free one with no other order and the 10.00 cannot be used for the free pair without an order

I got the free pair… which shipping for those was, what like 4$ or something and then used my $10 on another pair of earring that was 14.95…. making them the same as the free pair with shipping…. and since I bought something shipping was withheld.

Its a great deal, its nice to see others have posted about getting them and the fact they werent junk. That makes me feel much better.

i don’t let me order plus everything is above 10 $

@che11eness 85863 wrote:

i think this is a startup company. they were going through for free with free shipping, and i was order #74.

but, now they’re charging $3 for shipping. i think they must have gotten slammed and are now charging shipping to not lose out too much.

but, it also might lend credence to the legitimacy since they could have just kept letting free orders go through if they weren’t going to fill any of them.

It’s not a $4.95 shipping charge. 😉 Cute earrings though!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.