Free Dr. Pepper Nov. 23rd

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Dr. Pepper Nov. 23rd

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

Dr. Pepper said that if Guns N Roses released their album in the calender year 2008, everyone in america would receive a free Dr. Pepper. GnR are officially releasing it Nov. 23rd exclusively to Best Buy and Nov. 25th everywhere else.

HOW TO GET YOUR FREE DR PEPPER

1. On the Nov. 23, 2008 release date, go to Dr Pepper
      2. Register your information to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.
      3. When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.
      4. Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Drs orders.
      Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4-6 weeks for coupon to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb. 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Full terms and conditions available at Dr Pepper.

This is GREAT!!!!! I LOVE Dr. Pepper! (Anyone that doesn’t want there’s can send it to me 😉 ) LOL

I love Dr. Pepper to i has such a wonderful tast !!!

I agree…”I’m A Pepper!”

I will give this to my daughter….I could never aquire the taste for the Dr. LOL….she is a big Pepper fan though…thanks!!!

The day is almost upon us! Don’t forget! 🙂

**BUMP** Wanted to remind everyone that it is this Sunday! Enjoyo 🙂

bump again so it doesn’t get lost before tomorrow.

So do you think if you stay up ’til a minute after midnight tonight it will be available??

Anyone able to get anything yet?

The site takes forever to load for me then nothing……

When you go to the site. Click on “The Dr. is on call” at the bottom left corner and then a signup page will come up. Got mine 🙂

Site gives me an error every time I try to log in, way to go Dr. Pepper so that you don;t have to give me a free one. 🙂

@orderandlaw 92487 wrote:

Anyone able to get anything yet?

The site takes forever to load for me then nothing……

FINALLY!

It took about 30 minutes of hitting refresh, but I finally got it!

Same here… I have the site open and it says “loading” on the page but my browser says its done loading. So i don’t know whats going on. Maybe the website is too busy, either that or they shut it down themselves or ran out of coupons?

They have extended this one due to an overload of the server yesterday and have upgraded. So try again today you might have better luck 🙂

DR PEPPER EXTENDS FREE COUPON OFFER DUE TO CONSUMER DEMAND

Everyone in America has until 6 PM EST on Monday, November 24 to get a free 20 oz. Dr Pepper

I was able to get in Fine this morning

I’m still having trouble registering. I’ve used 3 different computers to try now and still nothing? I did send a complaint letter though.

i can get to the website but then when i click submit the page turns all white and nothing.

yup same for me, I never did get it through…..

I got an email back from my complaint that I sent them saying that they apoligize for the difficulties and my coupon is on its way in 4-6 weeks. Maybe you all should do the same, use the contact us section to send it.

starsinnight,
      What a wonderful idea. I really like when a company gets back to you the same day. Taking the time to show that they really do care about their customers.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Dr. Pepper Nov. 23rd