- This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated November 25, 2008 at 12:53 pm by .
- October 23, 2008 at 6:52 am #265089
Dr. Pepper said that if Guns N Roses released their album in the calender year 2008, everyone in america would receive a free Dr. Pepper. GnR are officially releasing it Nov. 23rd exclusively to Best Buy and Nov. 25th everywhere else.
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE DR PEPPER
1. On the Nov. 23, 2008 release date, go to Dr Pepper
2. Register your information to receive a coupon for one free 20-oz. Dr Pepper.
3. When your coupon arrives, redeem it wherever Dr Pepper is sold.
4. Drink your Dr Pepper slowly to experience all 23 flavors. Drs orders.
Coupons will be available for 24 hours, starting at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time on Nov. 23, 2008. Allow 4-6 weeks for coupon to arrive. Coupons will expire on Feb. 28, 2009. Limit one coupon per person. Full terms and conditions available at Dr Pepper.
- October 23, 2008 at 12:32 pm #401296
This is GREAT!!!!! I LOVE Dr. Pepper! (Anyone that doesn’t want there’s can send it to me 😉 ) LOL
- October 23, 2008 at 1:58 pm #401317
I love Dr. Pepper to i has such a wonderful tast !!!
- October 23, 2008 at 4:31 pm #401350
I agree…”I’m A Pepper!”
- October 24, 2008 at 9:48 am #401411
I will give this to my daughter….I could never aquire the taste for the Dr. LOL….she is a big Pepper fan though…thanks!!!
- November 20, 2008 at 12:12 pm #402367
The day is almost upon us! Don’t forget! 🙂
- November 21, 2008 at 11:18 am #404214
**BUMP** Wanted to remind everyone that it is this Sunday! Enjoyo 🙂
- November 22, 2008 at 2:04 pm #404322
bump again so it doesn’t get lost before tomorrow.
- November 22, 2008 at 3:11 pm #404316
So do you think if you stay up ’til a minute after midnight tonight it will be available??
- November 23, 2008 at 2:14 am #404333
Anyone able to get anything yet?
The site takes forever to load for me then nothing……
- November 23, 2008 at 8:27 am #404338
When you go to the site. Click on “The Dr. is on call” at the bottom left corner and then a signup page will come up. Got mine 🙂
- November 23, 2008 at 10:53 am #404342
Site gives me an error every time I try to log in, way to go Dr. Pepper so that you don;t have to give me a free one. 🙂
- November 23, 2008 at 12:18 pm #404347
- November 23, 2008 at 4:10 pm #404358
Same here… I have the site open and it says “loading” on the page but my browser says its done loading. So i don’t know whats going on. Maybe the website is too busy, either that or they shut it down themselves or ran out of coupons?
- November 24, 2008 at 8:03 am #404373
They have extended this one due to an overload of the server yesterday and have upgraded. So try again today you might have better luck 🙂
- November 24, 2008 at 8:46 am #404378
DR PEPPER EXTENDS FREE COUPON OFFER DUE TO CONSUMER DEMAND
Everyone in America has until 6 PM EST on Monday, November 24 to get a free 20 oz. Dr Pepper
I was able to get in Fine this morning
- November 24, 2008 at 10:34 am #404388
I’m still having trouble registering. I’ve used 3 different computers to try now and still nothing? I did send a complaint letter though.
i can get to the website but then when i click submit the page turns all white and nothing.
- November 24, 2008 at 10:30 pm #404480
yup same for me, I never did get it through…..
- November 25, 2008 at 11:15 am #404549
I got an email back from my complaint that I sent them saying that they apoligize for the difficulties and my coupon is on its way in 4-6 weeks. Maybe you all should do the same, use the contact us section to send it.
- November 25, 2008 at 12:53 pm #404558
What a wonderful idea. I really like when a company gets back to you the same day. Taking the time to show that they really do care about their customers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.