- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated May 28, 2010 at 12:02 pm by .
- May 28, 2010 at 12:02 pm #282871
For 15 years, Denim Day has been one of the most incredible grassroots efforts in the nation.
With your help, they’ve been able to raise nearly $80 million in the past 14 years. Through the Women’s Cancer Programs of EIF, Denim Day supports the nation’s leading researchers and the Cancer Support Community to give hope to those confronting breast cancer. And all it takes is $5 and a pair of jeans on Friday, October 8.
Sign up for free today and you’ll also get a participation kit which contains the following:
* Resource materials including easy event-coordination instructions and suggestions to recruit team members and promote the event.
* Promotional poster to display in a common area and let team members know you are participating.
* Pink ribbon pins, the universal symbol for breast cancer awareness, for participants to wear in support of the fight against breast cancer.
* Reproduction slicks of breast cancer fact sheets, poster, tribute cards, envelope stuffers and receipts to reproduce copies for distribution to fellow team members.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.