- This topic has 26 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated October 18, 2008 at 3:22 pm by .
- October 13, 2008 at 3:04 pm #264544
- October 13, 2008 at 3:19 pm #400016
Oh my milk choc toffee crunch-do hope to recieve this.
Chocs are good anytime. :051:
- October 13, 2008 at 3:20 pm #400379
Wow that was super easy. Thank you!
- October 13, 2008 at 3:23 pm #400380
I thought it was too so I was waiting to see if I got it before posting it. After receiving the email I figured it was safe to list. Will let you know how they are when I get mine in the next couple of days!!!!
- October 13, 2008 at 3:24 pm #400381
I recieved a “Order Confirmation” already. Thank-You again.
- October 13, 2008 at 3:26 pm #400382
This is all mine……when i got my cookie in the mail from kashi…the hubby ate it….this is mine!! thanks!!
- October 13, 2008 at 4:59 pm #400401
Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee Crunch…heaven!!!!!!!! lol
no one in this house will know anything about this in the mailbox! i’ll be stalking our mailman until i get it, lmfao!!!
- October 13, 2008 at 5:04 pm #400402
rofl i am just hoping i can get to the mailbox before my three year old. the mailman gives her suckers so she watches like a hawk for him lol
- October 13, 2008 at 5:05 pm #400403
lol i had to share mine too hoping to hide this until no one is around lol
- October 13, 2008 at 5:18 pm #400405
- October 13, 2008 at 5:53 pm #400407
Chocolate is always good….especially when it’s free.:great:
- October 13, 2008 at 8:57 pm #400428
It says limit of 2 samples per customer so don’t forget to put 2 in your cart. 🙂
- October 13, 2008 at 9:29 pm #400432
I definitely put 2 in my cart:candy:
- October 13, 2008 at 10:48 pm #400446
Can’t wait! Chocolate–yes!!!
- October 13, 2008 at 11:05 pm #400450
Guess I wasn’t paying attention; I didn’t put two! :088:
- October 13, 2008 at 11:50 pm #400455
Thanks! I ordered a milk and a dark chocolate sample-Yum!
- October 14, 2008 at 9:55 am #400474
Guess they’ve gotten too many requests, now they want you to pay shipping….oh well
- October 14, 2008 at 11:38 am #400492
Im not sure if I did or not LOL
- October 14, 2008 at 11:40 am #400494
Oh no, LOL guess we bombarded them with requests yesterday. Wondered how they were affording it since they are sending them priority. How much are they asking for shipping now?
- October 14, 2008 at 12:35 pm #400513
It states on the link in large letters you have to pay for shipping.
- October 14, 2008 at 1:29 pm #400524
My shipping was cost was $4.95 so I didnt do it. Let us know if it is worth the $4.95 when someone receives them. 🙂
- October 14, 2008 at 2:06 pm #400527
this is something they just added, it was free as I am sure everyone who got these yesterday will support. hopefully they wont come back and ask for shipping from them. I entered no info for credit card etc when I got mine
- October 14, 2008 at 2:08 pm #400529
I will do that I should have mine this week. Wednesday or Thursday my shipping email said. In the mean time I suggest maybe we move this to almost free
- October 14, 2008 at 2:19 pm #400530
I am having to pay for shipping?? did anyone else??
- October 14, 2008 at 2:21 pm #400531
They added shipping as of today from what I am gathering. I am guessing they are having a lot of requests. they do send it priority so i would think that is getting expensive with many requests.
- October 14, 2008 at 2:26 pm #400532
If they are shipping it priority and charging $4.95 they are just getting the cost of shipping. Yesterday there was nothing about shipping and no request for credit card information. Bet they were hit with a lot of requests.
- October 18, 2008 at 3:18 pm #400873
ok got my candy, it is good. Shipping cost on them though is 1.91 so they are over charging for shipping. I wouldn’t waste my money russell stovers is just as good
- October 18, 2008 at 3:22 pm #400874
I hope mine comes soon, I’m craving some chocolate and there is none in the house!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.