Free decadent delights chocolate sample

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free decadent delights chocolate sample

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author

Free Sample of Decadent Delights Chocolate

this goes through like a store order. I put mine in last week sometime, just got an email saying it has been shipped I should receive by Wed or thursday.

as of 10/14/08 they are asking for shipping
      guess they got too many requests.

Oh my milk choc toffee crunch-do hope to recieve this.
      Chocs are good anytime. :051:

Wow that was super easy. Thank you!

I thought it was too so I was waiting to see if I got it before posting it. After receiving the email I figured it was safe to list. Will let you know how they are when I get mine in the next couple of days!!!!

I recieved a “Order Confirmation” already. Thank-You again.

This is all mine……when i got my cookie in the mail from kashi…the hubby ate it….this is mine!! thanks!!

Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee Crunch…heaven!!!!!!!! lol

no one in this house will know anything about this in the mailbox! i’ll be stalking our mailman until i get it, lmfao!!!

rofl i am just hoping i can get to the mailbox before my three year old. the mailman gives her suckers so she watches like a hawk for him lol

lol i had to share mine too hoping to hide this until no one is around lol

@faxonfive 85659 wrote:

This is ALL mine……when I got my cookie in the mail from Kashi…the hubby ate it….this is MINE!! Thanks!!

hahaha, all I could see while I was reading this was your taz avatar mowing pumpkin and I started laughing like a freak . . .

Chocolate is always good….especially when it’s free.:great:

It says limit of 2 samples per customer so don’t forget to put 2 in your cart. 🙂

I definitely put 2 in my cart:candy:

Can’t wait! Chocolate–yes!!!

Guess I wasn’t paying attention; I didn’t put two! :088:

Thanks! I ordered a milk and a dark chocolate sample-Yum!

Guess they’ve gotten too many requests, now they want you to pay shipping….oh well

Im not sure if I did or not LOL

Oh no, LOL guess we bombarded them with requests yesterday. Wondered how they were affording it since they are sending them priority. How much are they asking for shipping now?

It states on the link in large letters you have to pay for shipping.

My shipping was cost was $4.95 so I didnt do it. Let us know if it is worth the $4.95 when someone receives them. 🙂

this is something they just added, it was free as I am sure everyone who got these yesterday will support. hopefully they wont come back and ask for shipping from them. I entered no info for credit card etc when I got mine

I will do that I should have mine this week. Wednesday or Thursday my shipping email said. In the mean time I suggest maybe we move this to almost free

I am having to pay for shipping?? did anyone else??

They added shipping as of today from what I am gathering. I am guessing they are having a lot of requests. they do send it priority so i would think that is getting expensive with many requests.

If they are shipping it priority and charging $4.95 they are just getting the cost of shipping. Yesterday there was nothing about shipping and no request for credit card information. Bet they were hit with a lot of requests.

ok got my candy, it is good. Shipping cost on them though is 1.91 so they are over charging for shipping. I wouldn’t waste my money russell stovers is just as good

I hope mine comes soon, I’m craving some chocolate and there is none in the house!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free decadent delights chocolate sample