- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 27, 2008 at 3:59 pm by .
- October 24, 2008 at 6:48 pm #265254
- October 24, 2008 at 11:43 pm #401556
I wish I knew how to do this, I cannot even make a blanket, tight, loose, tight, loose……and my mom is a Pro, you think it would come natural ~ not
- October 25, 2008 at 12:26 am #401559
jkpjohnson, I understand where you are coming from…I can knit a little, The Angel Bear is so cute too.
- October 27, 2008 at 11:39 am #401716
lol I’m reverse. I can crochet, but knitting is beyond me (what do you do with that extra needle anyways? ) 🙂
- October 27, 2008 at 1:21 pm #401729
lol, i am a big fan of cross stitching…..cant knit worth a lick either….lol that angel is adorable!!
- October 27, 2008 at 3:56 pm #401775
I can cross stich as well, anything else with yarn is not “written in my books”.
- October 27, 2008 at 3:59 pm #401777
LOL, sorry I had to laugh..I am right there with you girl!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.