- This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated October 15, 2008 at 10:47 pm by .
- October 15, 2008 at 8:08 pm #264667
Contadina & epicurious.com Sisterhood of Contadina Offer – Free Cooking spoon – first 2000
Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older who have a valid email address.
click on the community tab and click on the my epi profile link
and follow the instructions to join the Sisterhood of Contadina.
Once registered, go back to your profile page and click on the link Register to get a free Chefs spoon and complete the registration form.
Once your registration is complete, you will become eligible to receive one (1) wooden spoon (Approximate Retail Value: $3.25).
Limit of one (1) wooden spoon per household.
- October 15, 2008 at 8:55 pm #400675
I don’t see anything on the profile page about a fee Chef’s spoon. Can anyone help? Thanks!
- October 15, 2008 at 8:58 pm #400676
I did order this:
exclusive gifts from TasteBook
*Get 10 FREE Epicurious recipes – plus 10% off a TasteBook – just for joining Epicurious. Even the shipping is free! Please provide your full name and address above to receive this gift
- October 15, 2008 at 9:01 pm #400677
All I seen was that I would receive a free cookbook.
- October 15, 2008 at 9:16 pm #400680
I had to hit my back button till I came to the first page i brought up from the link. Under the sisterhood benefits there is a link.
- October 15, 2008 at 9:17 pm #400681
look under sisterhood benefits the link is there
- October 15, 2008 at 9:25 pm #400682
Thanks! I found it. I must have just overlooked it before. Thanks so much!
- October 15, 2008 at 9:31 pm #400684
Not a problem, I love to help when I can
- October 15, 2008 at 9:34 pm #400686
Ok, I did everything and at the end of filling out the form for the chef spoon and submitting,it took me to a page that says ‘Thank You’ and asking me to tell a friend. Is this what everyone else got too or did it tell anyone the spoon will arrive in however many weeks…..
- October 15, 2008 at 9:38 pm #400687
That’s what I got too
- October 15, 2008 at 10:47 pm #400705
Cool, I just registered. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.