- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated March 25, 2011 at 11:40 pm by .
- March 25, 2011 at 11:40 pm #292681
Free Kits For Colon Cancer Early Detection
March 31st, 2011
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month.
Flint Hills Community Health Center
420 West 15th Avenue
Emporia, KS 66801
Free Fecal Occult Blood Test Kits are available for everyone. please encourage your loved ones to get their colon cancer screening now.
Awareness and screening activities are being promoted by the Kansas Cancer Partnership, in conjunction with the:
* Kansas Department of Health and Enviroment (KDHE)
* American Cancer Society Kansas Chapter
* Kansas Association of Gastroenterologists (KAGI)
If you want more information call the American Cancer Society’s toll free number at 1-800-ACS-2345 or visit CancerKansas.org
Prevention and early detection saves lives.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.