- This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated November 1, 2008 at 9:02 pm by .
- October 26, 2008 at 4:50 pm #265350
Chipotle Free Burrito Day – Oct 31, 2008
Free Chipotle burrito at participating locations on October 31, 2008
Just wear an article of tinfoil (or go all out and wear a burrito uniform) to get your delicious prize. 😀
- October 27, 2008 at 12:54 pm #401726
The link shows a photo. Went to Chipotle’s website and saw no info about the free burrito. Where did you find the info?
- October 27, 2008 at 1:26 pm #401732
Many Chipotle’s do this every year.
A chipotle employee confirms:
This event is real, and it starts at 6 pm on Halloween night.
So, call your local Chipotle to confirm. In my experience, the lines are relatively long.
- October 28, 2008 at 6:26 pm #401809
I checked with my local Chipotle and they confirmed that they’re giving the burritos away from 6-10 on Halloween. The guy I spoke to mentioned that its important to wear tin foil in some way, shape or form…
- October 31, 2008 at 7:26 am #402147
*BUMP* This is Tonight! :coffin:
- October 31, 2008 at 8:37 am #402151
Right when I get off work…might have time to run by there…really isnt too far from home!!!
- October 31, 2008 at 11:11 am #402159
The one down the street from me is doing it…Yum…Free Burrito tonight…and their food is good too!
- November 1, 2008 at 1:54 pm #402230
best freebie ever!!!! we donned our tin foil outfits and headed to our local chipotle after feeding all the trick or treaters. the chipotle people were super nice and the burritos were huge!
that was awesome!
- November 1, 2008 at 2:49 pm #402240
I’ve never been to a Chipotle, but they just built one near us. Is their food good? Is it expensive?
- November 1, 2008 at 3:58 pm #402251
Well, I had to work last night and I figured I would run by there……We were so busy with people getting pizza to feed their familes (Halloween is the busiest day of the year for pizza with the exception of the day before Thanksgiving) and we got slammed!!! So when I left work..it was too late to go..I called my friend who went and she said her whole family ate and it was great!!! (4 in her family) and she said they all doned an aluminum foil hat.
I look forward to seeing those pictures. Sorry I missed this one!!
- November 1, 2008 at 7:24 pm #402258
Yep, the food is good, but it’s a little spendy. That’s why it was such a nice treat!
- November 1, 2008 at 9:02 pm #402261
I missed it as well, more so I was just to lazy to go, wish I would have. The burritoes are huge and taste great. There is one 2 blocks away, but they have been doing construction on the free way, so you need to go 15 blocks out of your way, just to get there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.