Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Avatar for FreebieQueenFreebieQueen

The Northridge California store (Northridge Fashion Center) grand opening is 10:00 am on Monday (August 4th). The first 100 customers get a coupon book for free chicken wings once each week for a year.

Wow, too bad I don’t live in that area!

Wow. How I wish I was also able to take advantage of this free chicken wings. I love them!

I love their different flavors. I’m sure many people found this an advantage on their part. Moving forward, I’m not sure if you’re aware or if you’ve noticed.

Football supporters may begin their lamentations, as an increase in the expense of chicken wings is being reported. Almost every class of food is growing in price, because of the disastrous drought recorded this year. I’m sure many people will not like this.

Avatar for FreebieQueenFreebieQueen

@MarieW 675157 wrote:

Wow. How I wish I was also able to take advantage of this free chicken wings. I love them! I love their different flavors. I’m sure many people found this an advantage on their part. Moving forward, I’m not sure if you’re aware or if you’ve noticed. Football supporters may begin their lamentations, as an increase in the expense of chicken wings is being reported. Almost every class of food is growing in price, because of the disastrous drought recorded this year. I’m sure many people will not like this.

They aren’t too bad, you can make your own Copycat Hooters Wings from the recipe here:
      https://www.grocerybudget101.com/recipes/215-copycat-Hooters-sauce

There are lots of ways to make them cheaper- you can contact local restaurant managers that do the ordering and ask if you can purchase them wholesale during their next order as well. We generally do that, then bag them up.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.