Free CD from Franklin Covey

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free CD from Franklin Covey

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Learn from best-selling author Stephen R. Covey (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People) and Franklin Planner creator Hyrum W. Smith. This engaging audio CD will present these important topics:

-Prioritizing
      -Defining your values, roles, and goals
      -Creating a Personal Mission Statement

http://www.franklincovey.com/freecd PROMO CODE 17343

or call 800.864.1492

Just got my CD, this is actually pretty nice. Thanks!

I did not see anywhere to put the promo code, just a form for the free CD.

I didn’t see anyplace to put promo code either. We’ll have to wait and see if we get it.

Thank you! You’re information has been received

Please mail my free CD to DeeDee Z******************
      ***************************************************************************

just a note Personal Information Removed by Moderator

@Deezam 252527 wrote:

Please mail my free CD to DeeDee Z******************
      ***************************************************************************

just a note Personal Information Removed by Moderator

Please do NOT post your personal details (phone & address) in our forums.

In order to sign up for each freebie deal you must click on the link in the post of the deal you are interested in and enter your information There (Not here!!) If you are still unsure HOW to sign up for freebies, you can send a PM to FreebieQueen, the moderator of this forum.

just a note for complete information on how to get the most from the freebie forums, please view this helpful “how to”

Also, please note, the deal (coupon or freebie) thread that you have responded to is no longer available. The original offer was posted on 09-07-2008 05:35 PM

Please note that most of the deals (coupons or Freebies) are only available for a very limited time, generally less than 5 days.

Here is a helpful thread on how to get the most out of the coupons & freebie areas of our forums: View Help Now

Should you have additional questions, here is a list of our most frequently asked questions.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free CD from Franklin Covey