- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated October 23, 2008 at 5:57 pm by .
- October 23, 2008 at 5:21 pm #265125
Women across the country are showing their support in the fight to eliminate cervical cancer by wearing a “Take the Test” bracelet and passing information along to friends and family to help loved ones protect themselves.
Show your support by ordering your own free bracelet! First, take the myths/facts quiz, to test your knowledge about HPV and cervical cancer prevention. After all, if you’re going to help spread the word, you need to be armed with the facts! Then, once you’ve completed the quiz and read the correct answers, you’ll be taken to a form to complete to order your free Take the Test, Not the Risk bracelet.
- October 23, 2008 at 5:23 pm #401367
That is a great site, thanks for the helpful information!!!
- October 23, 2008 at 5:28 pm #401373
Cervical Cancer is a scary one that stays quiet until it is almost too late if women do not get tested.
- October 23, 2008 at 5:57 pm #401379
Cervical Cancer is sooooooo scary! It is so important to go to the DR 1x a year to make sure you are alright.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.