Free Box of General Mills Cereal (YMMV?)

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Box of General Mills Cereal (YMMV?)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      FreebieQueen

I was on Pillsbury’s website (in specific, https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/5-ingredient-chicken-lazone/20020975-1898-4d92-b0b8-4657ccb76056) and I clicked on the ad below. This took me to a survey page asking which type of cereal they should produce and it offered a coupon for a free box of cereal.
      Thank you.
      Your form was successfully submitted. Your coupon* will soon be on its way.
      *Coupon good for ONE FREE BOX (up to $4.50) of any General Mills cereal:
      Cheerios™ • Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ • Lucky Charms™ • Reese’s Puffs • Chex™ • Blasted Shreds™ • Cocoa Puffs™ • Trix™ • Cookie Crisp™ • Golden Grahams™ • Kix™ • Fiber One™ • Wheaties™ • Raisin Nut Bran • Total™ • Basic 4™ • Oatmeal Crisp™ • Nature Valley™ boxed cereal • Nature Valley™ Granola
      No purchase necessary. Coupon can only be mailed to residents in the Unites States and is only redeemable at participating U.S. retailers. Limit 1 coupon per household. Coupon will be mailed 3-6 weeks after successful submission of mailing address.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free Box of General Mills Cereal (YMMV?)