- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated April 2, 2011 at 6:21 pm by .
- October 10, 2008 at 8:37 pm #264379
- October 10, 2008 at 8:40 pm #400059
sorry couldn’t figure out how to make a link!
- October 11, 2008 at 6:14 am #400079
All you need to do is Click once on the icon in your browser window, upper left side of the page (the field will highlight) make sure you are on the page that you want to make the link for. click on COPY from the EDIT dropdown menu. Click on the area where you want the link, click PASTE from the EDIT dropdown menu, link will appear, click your space bar 1 time and you are done. Type away to add any text.
- October 11, 2008 at 6:22 am #400080
Also you could have just typed in http://www.pgpromotions.archway.com/bounce this would have made the link as well. ***Remember to always hit your space bar once, after the link.
I hope this helps, I need to download a software program to snap a picture to document steps. It is early Sat morning, a few cups of coffee, thoughts are running. Have a good day.
- November 4, 2008 at 10:45 am #402583
thanks we use a lot of them
- December 9, 2008 at 12:27 am #405763
i clicked on link and it said error
- April 2, 2011 at 6:21 pm #429824
Thanks for the free bounce sheets
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.