Free bottle of Butter London Nail Polish **April 22**

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free bottle of Butter London Nail Polish **April 22**

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      jkpjohnson

Earth Day/Apr 22 – Free bottle of Butter London non-toxic nail polish for first 500

The first 500 people to log onto the butter London website on Earth Day, April 22nd, will win a bottle of 3 Free butter London lacquer ($14 value) to replace the toxic polish in your arsenal.

Contest starts on April 22nd at 8am PST / 11am est!

three free :: what is butter london? : butter london : long live nails

mdowdy

hope i remember this on wednesday lol

cheriluvsrj

Make sure you register,
      this is for tomo.

suey

Thanks…I hope I don’t forget.

rtebalt

Nothing on the website about a free nail polish. I must have missed it. 🙁

Niddi

Me too, quess I should have gotten up earlier.

jkpjohnson

This is what I am getting, I had no problem getting on the site yesterday to register (just in case).

Quote:
      the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. the web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
      mdowdy

im not seeing it either

mrsblocko

the only thing on the site i could find about free polish was if you went into a participating store and traded in your old toxic polish.

jkpjohnson

I have heard this has EXPIRED. Must have gotten hit hard, I could not get in earlier, now the site comes up fine.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Free bottle of Butter London Nail Polish **April 22**