- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated April 22, 2009 at 4:26 pm by .
- April 20, 2009 at 3:56 am #272604jkpjohnson
Earth Day/Apr 22 – Free bottle of Butter London non-toxic nail polish for first 500
The first 500 people to log onto the butter London website on Earth Day, April 22nd, will win a bottle of 3 Free butter London lacquer ($14 value) to replace the toxic polish in your arsenal.Contest starts on April 22nd at 8am PST / 11am est!
- April 20, 2009 at 2:52 pm #419846mdowdy
hope i remember this on wednesday lol
- April 21, 2009 at 8:39 pm #419972cheriluvsrjMake sure you register,
this is for tomo.
- April 22, 2009 at 1:36 am #419985suey
Thanks…I hope I don’t forget.
- April 22, 2009 at 1:57 pm #420027rtebalt
Nothing on the website about a free nail polish. I must have missed it. 🙁
- April 22, 2009 at 2:02 pm #420029NiddiMe too, quess I should have gotten up earlier.
- April 22, 2009 at 3:16 pm #420039jkpjohnson
This is what I am getting, I had no problem getting on the site yesterday to register (just in case).Quote:the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. the web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
- April 22, 2009 at 4:20 pm #420056mdowdy
im not seeing it either
- April 22, 2009 at 4:21 pm #420057mrsblockothe only thing on the site i could find about free polish was if you went into a participating store and traded in your old toxic polish.
- April 22, 2009 at 4:26 pm #420058jkpjohnson
I have heard this has EXPIRED. Must have gotten hit hard, I could not get in earlier, now the site comes up fine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.