- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated November 9, 2012 at 12:35 pm by .
- November 9, 2012 at 12:35 pm #311624
Free books for World Book Night 2013
Thank you for supporting World Book Night U.S.! Please review these
guidelines before applying.
Volunteer book givers agree to the
• You must be 16 years of age or older.
• World Book Night U.S. books are not for resale.
• World Book Night U.S. books are not for friends, family, or book
• Click here to review the list of 30 book titles before you
apply. You can make a first, second, and third choice of books; we cannot
guarantee your first choice. Givers will receive 20 copies of one book
• Apply using our online form with a community location in mind. We strongly
suggest you avoid private property, such as malls and other retail spaces, for
your giving location; these places often do not allow people to come in and hand
out anything without permission. Additionally, you should not give books away
at or near a retail outlet that carries books.
• Givers from last year must reapply. You may have moved, changed emails,
• Givers must use a unique email address; if spouses use the same email
address, the system knocks out the duplicate address.
• Last year, many givers did not receive notifications from us due to
incorrectly entered email addresses. Please enter all your information
• While we see World Book Night U.S. as an individual experience, some givers
like to go out in small groups. If you have more than 10 people who would like
to apply as one group, email us at April23@WorldBookNight.org with a written
• When you apply to be a giver, you will create a User Account with us. This
account will enable you to track the progress of your application and receive
essential communications from us. It will also help us organize the volume of
applications we need to read and review.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.